Meaning of life
This hard question followed us for 5 days, during the tour to the west.
Everybody tried to answer. Someone said: “Live the life without asking everyday what‘s the mining of life”; and someone else: “Experience it very fully” and than “Take care of other people”, or “believe in a life after death and live to reach it”.
But is it really like this?
I think that everybody has the own meaning of life, but nobody knows it exactly.
My meaning of life is to love. I mean, not to be loved but to give love to everybody, unconditionally: it’s human being’s instinct.
But this could be a problem, because everybody could misunderstand and think that it’s not normal to love so much, only as a friend. But I’m like this, I like to be like this and I want to continue to love everybody in my own way.
Thanks to Erasmus, I met people like me, for example Barbara and Mauro.
I know that I can love them and show them my love. They are my family here.
Sometimes, when I felt alone they were with me, they brought me out from the sadness that I had at the beginning of the Erasmus, they made me happy and joyful.
They show me what’s the meaning of my life.
I’ll never stop to thank them.

No comments:
Post a Comment